The Forum for African Women Educationalists of Zambia(FAWEZA) is a gender justice organization, with the mandate of promoting access to quality inclusive education for all especially women and girls.
In order to effectively implement projects / programmes, FAWEZA requires external suppliers of goods and services for the years 2021 to 2022. In view of the foregoing, FAWEZA invites applications from established and reputable organizations/ companies to register as suppliers of goods and services.
Download the Registration Notice for the Categories and requirements .
Interested businesses should send detailed company profiles with the following details:
- Name and traceable physical address of Company
- Name of Directors and contact details for key Directors
- Experience of the company in supplying the preferred goods and services
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of tax registration certificate and tax clearance certificate from the Zambia Revenue Authority.
- At least two (2) recent trade referees
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
All applications marked “REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS” should be dropped at FAWEZA at the physical address below NOT later than 15th February 2021. All applications should be addressed to:
The A/Executive Director, FAWEZA National Secretariat, Plot No. 6680, Chiwalamabwe Road, P.O Box 37695, Lusaka, Zambia,